- It focuses our hearts on our true treasure which is Christ (Matthew 6:21)
- It is an acknowledgement that God is the owner of everything. (I Chronicles 29:11-12)
- It turns our focus from the idolatry of money to serving God (Luke 16:11-13)
- It is an expression of our love for God and our devotion to Him.
- It is born out of our free response to all He has done for us, not out of guilt or duty.(II Corinthians 9:7)
“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” – Jim Elliot
WHAT YOUR GIVING DOES?
- It helps meet physical and spiritual needs of the members of our Church family.